Thursday, February 6, 2014

Book Review: A Ball For Daisy

I bought this book at our school book fair.
I bought this book because I love dogs.
And of course there was a cute dog on the front that caught my eye.

This book to my surprise had NO WORDS. When I opened the book to read it there were only pictures. So I made a cute story up about a dog who went on a walk with her mom. While on their walk they went to the park to play. Daisy loved to play catch. During a game of catch with a friend Daisy popped her ball. Daisy was very sad. After a night of being sad she woke up the next day and  went for a walk. On this walk she met up with her friend. To her surprise the friend brought Daisy a brand new ball. Daisy lived happily ever after.

A book with no words can be a great story with an imagination.
We talked about different stories that could of come from the same book. This is a fun book. And you can have many different stories if you use your imagination.